Monday, January 23, 2012

Nice little refund!

Just got news today that insurance came through for me for the wisdom teeth extraction.  I paid $300 up front and they had left me a message today stating they owed me money back since insurance covered more than they initially thought which is awesome. Any bit I can save really helps at this point.  They refunded $166.40 so I only wound up paying $133.60 for the removal of all 4 teeth.  I think thats a fair price considering I was under full anesthesia as well.

I have my appointment with the orthodontist on Thursday so I'll post about that next when I get the chance.  I'm not gonna put pictures up today but I think my bite has closed even further from last time I posted.  I'll put some more up next time.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment