Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 5

One of two things happened.  Either my swelling has gone down or the feeling in my lower jaw has come back some.  Or maybe both I think I can feel a bit more inside my mouth.  I took the bands out to brush my teeth today and was able to get some dry blood out from the back.  I put the bands back in and as I said I feel like the swelling has gone down at least on my bottom lip a little and I have just a bit more feeling in my chin than yesterday.

I'm still eating mush for food which is pretty bad.  I had mushed up hamburger helper last night and scrambled eggs this morning mushed up.  Neither was really too bad but I just miss the texture I guess its definitely not the same.

Sleeping is still a bit awkward because I'm trying to sit as upright as possible.  The pain hasn't been too bad but I take the pills at night to help me fall asleep and that seems to work.  I'm hoping the swelling really goes down over the weekend but we shall see.






No comments:

Post a Comment